Monday, February 28, 2011

10 Things That Make Me Happy

There are a few things in life that make me just want to jump up and down with joy. and these are ten of them:
1) Music, without it, i don't think i would be able to get through my day.
2) Drawing, the best thing to do when bored.
3) My amazing friends, who i couldn't live without.
4) Listening to the sound of rain, which i find so very calming.
5) Photography, which allows me to capture a moment in time that i don't want to forget.
6) The official Owl City Blog, which is always very inspirational, funny, and beautifully written (i got this from there, thank you Adam <3).
7) Not failing at technology, which i often do.
8) Super Awesome Pens, that were worth the money.
9) The CSC after school programs I'm in, which are always fun and entertaining, and i am so glad that i got the chance to take part in these clubs.
10) Laughing, because there is no point in living if you can't laugh every once and a while.

And that is why i would like to thank everyone who has made these thing possible for me. i would like to thank every great band/musician out there. Thank you Hao, for getting me into drawing. i would also like to thank Rosa, Alyda, Sahara, Lisiana, and everyone of my friends out there. i don't know how i could survive without you. thank you mother nature, for providing earth with rain, and thank you to all other great photographers before me, and all who will come along after me. thank you Adam Young, for just being so awesome. You are so inspirational, and your music just makes me feel good :) thanks to my camera, for making it so easy to upload pictures to my computer. thank you Northwest Art and Frame, for every time i enter that store, i feel truly enchanted, and i realize just how many possible beautiful things there are to make. you make me want to stick around on this Earth for a long, long time, so that i will get a chance to see how i can make a few simple art supplies come to life. thank you to everyone in CSC, thank you Geo, Mrs. Brooks, and Mrs. Milleson. thank you to all the kids who attend CSC, and everyone who supports us. and, most of all, i would like to thank everything and everyone who had ever made me laugh. thank you, all of you. i mean it.

Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam
    spam spam spam spam spam spam , peace o v o

    ReplyDelete
  2. maria u need to follow both my blogs. right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would have been perfect for thanks giving... oh well (: YOUR WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete